Frequently Asked Questions
Goal – is the number of calories you are allotted each day based on your goals.
Eaten – is the number of calories you have consumed from food and drinks that day.
Calories Left – is the number of calories remaining for the day (Goal – Eaten = Calories Left).
Net Carbs – is the number of total Carbohydrates minus fiber.
As you use Forca and begin to progress towards your goal weight, you can update your current weight to accurately reflect your progress. Please follow the steps below to log your weight.
• Launch the app, select the Profile tab, scroll down to the Progress button. On the Body Stats tab press the + button. Key in your weight, tap press and you’re all set.
• From your phones home screen, hard press the Forca Icon, select record weight. Key in your weight, tap Ok and you’re all set.
Forca helps you plan your meals, workouts, and supplements. Forca gives you the tools to reach your goals.
What is my calorie budget?
Your calorie budget is the base amount of calories you are allowed to eat each day. Following your calorie budget will allow you to reach your goals.
When you set up your account with Forca, we ask you to tell us some basic information about yourself (height, age, current weight, and fitness goals). This information is how we create your calorie and macronutrient budget.
You can easily update Forca from your phone’s applications store.
• For iPhone, search for Forca in the App Store app and tap Update.
We encourage you to always use the latest available version of Forca. Latest versions contain the newest features and bug fixes.
The % in the app is about the relationship between protein, carbs, and fat vs the total calorie amount.
The calorie amount of protein, carbs, and fat per gram are not equal. 1 gram of protein and carbs is 4 calories while 1 gram of fat is 9 calories.
Let’s say you pick a food that has 93 calories:
Protein 12 grams (12*4 = 48 calories) 48/93 = .516 = 52 %
Carbs 2.1 grams (2.1*4 = 8.4 calories) 8.4/93 = .09 = 9 %
Fat 4 grams (4*9 = 36 calories) 36/93 = 0.38 = 38 %
We’re very sorry for the inconvenience.
In order to investigate the problem thoroughly it will help if you do as follows:
1) Make sure you have the latest version of the Forca App on your phone
2) Make sure that you have the latest OS version on your phone
3) As a first step force close the app and start it again
If you need more assistance, please contact us via [email protected] and make sure to include the following information:
• The email address you are registered with at Forca
• Your phone model
• Screenshots showing the problem/error message
• The exact steps describing what you are doing and what is happening giving as much information as possible will enable us to solve problems faster.